Thursday, January 14, 2010

Poor people

I feel sorry for people that have to deal with me. It must be a daunting thing to have to talk to a "widow", especially if they haven't had to have contact with me since Jared passed away. I'm sure they don't have a clue as to how to handle it. They may think that if they mention it, I may lose it, and if they don't mention it, I could think of them as being rude. Poor people, it must be very uncomfortable. Don't feel badly, I've been there done that, and I still don't know how to handle talking to someone who has lost a love one.

I'll give you a little hint about what to do with me. Treat me like you would anyone else. I am still the same person that I was prior to losing Jared (by God's grace, hopefully a little more focused on Christ!), just a little more emotional, but even that is getting better!

Tomorrow will mark the sixth month anniversary of Jared leaving this earth. I smiled as I wrote that last sentence. It's amazing what God's grace and strength can do for a person! It should have been one of those bad weeks, but it wasn't. I had a great week.

I started working out again this week, I'm just not a fan of that, but it is good for me, right?! I'll start eating better again when my stove gets fixed.

Headed to my sister-in-law's birthday party tonight. Which also means I better get going, I've got things to do before I leave.......

No comments:

Post a Comment