Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A day of Fs

I have the greatest friends. Had a wonderful evening hanging out with them talking about life and other random things. They are the kinda friends that I can be completely honest with and tell them what I am struggling with. I thank God every day for you and for making a bad day much better!

Frustration was the theme of the day. Had a headache, which didn't help. I just felt overwhelmed today. I had lots of work to do today and didn't get much done. I'm trying to remember that my plans go out the window when God is in charge, but today it was hard to keep that focus. I just got frustrated instead. Got even a little more upset/frustrated when I got some news from my family that I didn't like. My first response was to cry, then it went to asking God how much more do we have to deal with. His response, my grace is sufficient for you. Oh yeah, I forgot. Trust is the other thing that came to mind. Forgot that too. Will I ever learn?!

1 comment:

  1. Beth, you are so right. His grace IS sufficient and we do need to trust in Him! Matt and I keep reminding each other that the Lord is in control on EVERY LITTTLE DETAIL of our lives. So, for us, God has chosen that this is the BEST thing. Incredible, huh?! Hey, don't worry. The same God who watches over you also watches over us, too.
    I love you! ~R

    ReplyDelete