Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11, 1982

Today would have been Jared's 28th birthday, and it's been a good day. My thought of the day, Heaven is a wonderful place to spend your birthday! I can't wait for that day myself. :)

On this day, I'm grateful to God for bringing his parents together who were then blessed to have Jared. They raised an incredible man! I'm grateful to our Lord and Savior who saw fit to save him, otherwise I wouldn't know for certain that he is in heaven. I'm grateful that God moved me to Midland so I could meet him and be his wife! I'm grateful I was able to spend two birthdays with him, better than none! In other words, I am grateful for this day!

Show me, O LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life. You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Each man's life is but a mere breath. Psalm 39:4-5

Since his days are determined. The number of his months is with You. And his limits You have set so that he cannot pass. Job 14:5

Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were all written that days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them. Psalm 139:16

God knows everything that is going to happen to us and when it is going to happen, nothing surprises Him! We can have peace knowing that!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever! Psalm 23:6

1 comment:

  1. You always seem to have the right verse to lift my eyes to God. What a blessing you are to my life. I am so happy that Jared is in heaven having the best birthday imaginable! Thanks to you and to our faithful God.

    ReplyDelete