Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Coming Home

I had a great time with my family. It was relaxing (after the wedding of course), and one more hurdle that I was able to get over. Jared and I had planned to go back and visit my family this Christmas. He wanted to see what a Hird family Christmas was like. I was not looking forward to going back without him, but it turned out to be just fine.

The last two trips that I have taken to Kentucky I had a difficult time when I remembered that I was coming home to an empty house. This time was different, I'm beginning to get used to the fact that it is just me now. Today I was ok with coming home and I didn't get pitiful about it. I don't know why it was different this time, but I'm grateful that it happened that way.

My grace is sufficient for you, and My power is made perfect in weakness. II Cor. 12:9.

2009 is almost over and I am so looking forward to a new year and what God has in store for me! I figure it can only go up from this past year! :)

1 comment:

  1. Beth, I am so glad you had a good Christmas! Amazingly mine was very joyful as well. I know that we both will have a great New Year with God by our sides!! Love ya! Tina

    ReplyDelete