Monday, April 19, 2010

Who knows

I mentioned a song a few posts ago that we sang at church on Easter Sunday. You can watch it, using the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHLQzFjFM7g&feature=autofb

I returned from my trip safely, had a good time. Went and did a little more sightseeing on Saturday before I left, it rained, but who cares, I dried off! Saw a beautiful old mission, there was even a wedding going on inside. Climbed up part of the bell tower, I don't think you are normally allowed to do it, but they had unlocked it so the photographer could take pictures. Investigation was essential. There wasn't a guard or a sign that said "no trespassing", so I guess it was ok.....:) Yeah, I'm still part rebel.



I love old buildings, the architecture is so gorgeous and the details on most of the buildings are incredible to me. We have all the capabilities in this era to build amazing structures, but we don't do anything comparable. They were much more creative in the "olden" days and with less resources/machines/tools, etc. It is places like this that make me love this city! I really did have a good time on this trip, I got to thinking the last post made it sound like I had a difficult time. I did have a couple of moments, but all in all, it was great!

God is challenging me again, in a good way. Well, I guess every way is good, but nothing is going "wrong" right now. I'm trying to work through some things and I'm having to dig in His Word to try to find the answers. What a novel idea!! :) Interesting how He keeps keeping me on my toes, learning more and more about Him every day!

James 1:5-8 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by wind, for that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment