Friday, April 2, 2010

Happiness is....

A NEW STOVE!!! Finally, after months of not having an oven, my new stove has arrived. With the old stove, we were able to use the burners, only if you turned the breaker on. However, if you left the breaker on, the fan (it's a Jenn-Air) would constantly run. So we had to keep flipping it off and on to use it. My brother did a great job, and I even got to help with the demolition of the built in stove area. :) Here is a picture, I know, ya'll don't care, but I think it is fantastic!



The other great thing is I put my hallway back together after the slab leak. I hope I did it right, but it looks much like it did before the carpet was pulled up. Maybe I should be a carpet layer.......hmmm.....no.

Anyway, I'll post more later, I'm off to my adopted Texas mom's birthday party!

2 comments:

  1. Don't care! of course I care. Have a wonderful Resurrection Sunday. ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled for you!! Isn't it wonderful to put things in your house back in working order!

    Hope you have a good Easter, Beth!

    ReplyDelete