Monday, October 11, 2010

I am sitting here watching the Atlanta Braves play. It is the best time of the year, college football and baseball playoffs. If I was still living in Wisconsin, I'm certain I would be peeling apples for applesauce now instead of blogging. The Braves are currently losing, and if they lose this one, they are out. I am not expecting them to win, but it would be nice. It is so relaxing to watch....well, it would be better if we were ahead by a few runs.

I spent this past weekend at home, sick. Although I was sick, it was kinda nice having an excuse to stay at home. I think I needed the rest. Hopefully the rest prepared me for the week ahead. It is going to be a busy one. I am getting ready to go on my first mission trip next week. I'm really excited! I'm going with a great group of people and I can't wait to see what God has planned for us.

Anyway, that's all I have time for tonight, I will hopefully continue on another day this week....Braves are still losing...

No comments:

Post a Comment