Friday, May 28, 2010

Quick post

Sorry about the confusion on the last post. I posted it then had second thoughts about it.

It's hot around here, it will be in the 90s for the next week. It isn't too bad with no humidity. My sprinkler system somehow quit working this week. That will be fun to fix I'm sure. Until that happens, I bought a sprinkler today at WallyWorld, and will water the lawn that way. I miss Wisconsin where God waters the lawns!! (Don't miss it enough to move back though, sorry Pa.) You should have seen me running in and out of the water trying to adjust it. Thankfully, I was in the backyard so the neighbors didn't get much amusement from my antics. This will do the trick until I call the sprinkler system fixers.

I've been so busy at work. We are getting ready for 5th/6th grade camp. I think it will be so much fun. A lot of work goes into getting ready for it though, I had no idea. We practiced skits last night. Wow, I work with a great group of people, and the other teachers that are going are great too. My lines in the skit are pretty sparse, I play a sheep. I'll have to practice my bbaaaaing. I'm fine with that, I very much detest being in the forefront, especially when people are focused on me.
Anyway, it should be fun, and hopefully teach kids more about who God is....

Well, I'm off for a weekend of fun! Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hey dingbat! there are those of "us" that can fix your sprinkler problems. when you get back from playing camp please give me a call and we can take a look at it and get it up and running again. however, I must admit I would love to see your "technique" on setting your sprinkler you have now!!! nyuk.........nyuk......nyuk!!!

    ReplyDelete