Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Notes

I went digging through things again this evening. Thought I'd share some quotes that Jared had written down in his notes. This one must have been a favorite as I saw it a couple of times:

When you recognize God as creator, you will admire Him.
When you recognize His wisdom, you will learn from Him.
When you discover His strength, you will rely on Him.
But only when He saves you, will you worship Him. ~ Max Lucado

Any hour spent in silent prayer, within God's sacred garden here,
brings sweet content within the soul as self I yield to His control.
I set each human problem free and in its place Dear Lord to Thee,
I build an alter deep within, secure from life's depressing den.

How Your grace and love abounds, enough to bring the mountains down.

Healing rain, how could it be, that you my Lord would provide for me.
That your mercies flow from heaven above, sent to each one here on wings of a dove.
Healing touch, so fresh and true, mend me up, restore me to You.
Abba Father, reign in me, change my heart till You I see.
Healing rain, blessed truth, (this is where I'm not sure what it means) sound down, rejoice voice, soul control, grace to face.

1 comment:

  1. It seems to make more sense with commas: sound down, rejoice voice, soul control, grace to face.

    ReplyDelete