Sunday, June 10, 2012

Camp 2012

I just returned from one of my favorite weeks of the year.......camp week.

My church took about 230 5th and 6th graders to camp.  It was such fun.  It was different going as a volunteer this time, but I enjoyed having more interaction with the kids.  It was a hard week with little sleep, cafeteria food (it wasn't too bad though) and being away from Mr. E, but when I heard of kids receiving God's grace and love and becoming His child, it made it all worth it.

Life is good. We are finally settled in and hopefully we will be getting into a normal routine soon.  I've been waiting for this week for a while now, knowing that camp was the last thing that we had on our radar.

God really is showing both of us His goodness.  Although our schedules have been busy and we seem tired all the time, we can look at our lives and see that He is walking with us.  We are keeping Him in the center of our lives and looking to Him for the next steps that He would like us to take. We are staying open to His leading, but in the meantime we are content where He has us.   God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment