Thursday, May 3, 2012

House and pictures

Finally getting a chance to blog.

First of all, I love being married to Mr. E!  It is so nice to have a husband walking by my side.

I have had some mixed emotions this past week.  On Monday, we closed on the house that I owned, the one that Jared bought.  I had no idea that I was going to have the emotions that I had.  Thankfully, I had my breakdown in the week prior, so there were no emotions at the closing. :)  I don't know why it hit me, but when the thought that this was the final thing that was left of my other life, I couldn't hold it in.  I think a lot of it had to do with all the changes in my life, the stress of getting everything out of the house and lack of sleep.  I still can't express what I was feeling, but I guess it doesn't really matter.  I'm glad that I can move on and I was fine when it was all finished. I'm so glad that I have a new life ahead of me to look forward to and I'm extremely excited about it.  God continues to bless and provide for us and I hope that I never forget all that He has done and will continue to do.  Speaking of the new life..........

We got the wedding pictures back!  Here are a couple of them.  Enjoy!


This last picture is a cool one.  Mr. E's friend suggested this unity rope about two days before the wedding.  Using the verse in Ecclesiastics that says, "a three-fold cord is not easily broken", we braided a rope that had significance to each color white, purple and yellow..........I know there was meaning for the color association, but I don't remember them right now.  The ironic thing, purple and yellow were our accent colors to white and black.   Worked out quite well to say the least.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment