Monday, May 14, 2012

Still working on it

I am working on/messing around with the look of my blog.  I want to change it up, make it a bit different that it had been in the past.  This will probably include changing the content also, because my life is so much different than when I began this blog in 2009.  I guess I want a new start and that includes the look of the blog.  I think I need to do some research before I do anything else, I have no clue what I am doing.  It might be like this for awhile though until I can figure it all out.  The picture at the top is an engagement picture that we took, just so you know they aren't just random feet. :)

God has really been working on me.  I can't say that I like it, but when you are married you learn a lot about yourself.   Believe me, I wouldn't change anything, but I realized that God is refining me through having a husband.  It has been a learning process for me.  Right now, I think God is teaching me to be still.  I have spent so much time "doing" because I had to, that is has been difficult for me to rest and relax.  Mr. E tells me that is my chance to take a break for a while and I should enjoy myself, but it is hard for me.  I find fulfillment in keeping busy and being needed, but I think God is teaching me that I need to be satisfied in Him first and then I will feel fulfilled in everything that He gives me and will use me as He sees fit.  I just need to wait and rest in the knowledge that He knows the direction that He wants me to go and the plan that He has for me, I mean us.


No comments:

Post a Comment