Sunday, January 1, 2012

Odds and Ends

I hope you all had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year's Eve.  I personally had a wonderful Christmas.  I'm very excited about the camo jacket that I received from Mr. E. :)  Rang in the New Year last night, but it was very low key, we just watched the ball drop from home.  So nice though.

Remember the snowfall that we were receiving during the last post? I think we got about 3 inches of snow which made for a white Christmas here in Midland.  Very strange considering that Wisconsin had no snow at all.  Speaking of Wisconsin, I was able to go up there this past week.  Stonegate staff was given one of the best Christmas presents, the week between Christmas and New Years Day off of work.  I didn't realize how much I needed to take a break and it felt so good!  So, because I did have the week off, I went to visit the family and had a great time.
 
Mr E. and I had planned to go hunting this weekend, but instead decided to stick around Midland and get some of those "to do" things off the list.  I was able to clean out some stuff in the garage, clean up branches in the backyard and the best thing was that Mr. E put in a new kitchen faucet for me.  He's so handy to have around.  I'm sure this isn't as exciting for some as it is for me! :)

2011 was a good year from me.  God provided for me in ways that I never expected, He took care of me and held me under His wing.  I can't imagine this life without Him and I am blessed to be His child.  I don't know what 2012 holds for me, but I must say I'm excited about it.  The one thing that I do know is that my God will supply all my needs and He will walk with me throughout the coming year, never leaving.  That alone gives me great peace about my future.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment