Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Saying Hi

Hello, I'm still here, I've just been busy.

It is finally cooling down a bit in Texas.  We are finally out the 100s!  I was just outside and the morning was perfect.  I love living out in the country where I can see the gorgeous sunrises, sunsets and the bright stars. 

Our garden flourished this summer and I have been spending lots of time freezing and canning the produce.  I had no idea that a garden would do so well in the desert but I am so grateful that it did.  We have a freezer and shelves full of produce.  I think it is slowly dying now, well, I only say that because the zucchini plants aren't producing as much. :) Now that the garden is tapering off, I may find some more time to blog.


This week, I have been contemplating on what God has done in my life.  I began a Bible study on the names of God and just looking at the list of them is overwhelming.  When I was reading through the list, I noticed how many of them I have personally experienced.  I couldn't help but feel blessed that I am His child.  He is sufficient for everything that I need and I am in want for nothing with Him as my heavenly Father.  

No comments:

Post a Comment