Saturday, April 7, 2012

He makes beautiful things

God talks to me in various ways, but I think music is the way that I hear Him speak to me the most.  Nature is another way, but with that I feel overwhelmed by Him and how awesome He is.

There is a song, not sure of the title, but it goes:

All this pain
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all
All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found
Could a garden come up from this ground at all

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You


Then the song goes on to talk about how He makes us new in Him.


This song is how I feel my life is right now.  Out of all the pain that I have experienced, He is really making beautiful things.  And I can see it!!!  Not that I couldn't see it before, because I could, it is just that it is so very blatant now with my new life with my husband.

I have yet to see any wedding pictures, so I thought I would share a picture of the two of us on our honeymoon.  We had such a great time and this was definitely a place that I saw the awesomeness of our Creator!



1 comment:

  1. Beth, I would love to have your email address again. I lost it some time ago. You can contact me at thetribetalk@gmail.com. Thanks fellow person =)

    ReplyDelete