Monday, March 19, 2012

Never Once

We've sung this song at church a couple of times.  I don't know who sings it, but the gist of the song is that God is with us all the time.  Part of the song goes:

"Never once did we ever walk alone, never once did You leave us on our own, You are faithful, God, You are faithful."

Every time I have heard this song, it reminds me of how I've never been alone in my journey.  There have been times that I have felt alone, but that hasn't been the case, God has always been there.  He is so faithful, even when we are not.  He loves me and cares about every detail of my life.  I'm so glad that I'm His and He will never let me go.

My life is great! I'm getting ready to marry the man I love and I can't wait to be his wife and begin our lives together.  Here is one of our engagement pictures.  He's so handsome!  :)



1 comment: