Saturday, March 3, 2012

Here me are!

Good morning Saturday!

Yes, I am trying to pep myself up.  I would like nothing better today than to curl up on the couch and watch a movie or immerse myself in a book.  Unfortunately, that is not going to happen today.

I apologize for my lack of posts.  I am busier now than I have been in a very long time.  I look back at my life six months ago and I thought I was busy then, HA! 

In my last post I told you all I was getting married.  Sidenote, I'm so excited!  What I did not tell you is that Mr. E and I decided a while back that when we got engaged we did not want a long engagement.  So......we are planning a wedding for the end of this month.  Yikes!  I'm also trying to sell my house.  Double yikes!  All in all, it is going very smoothly.  It is all coming together, although not always in my timing, but when I know that God's timing is always perfect, I know that everything will get done.  Yes, I have to tell myself that several times in a day. 

This has also been a testing time for me.  I'm fairly certain I've been failing at it.  It has been very difficult for me to have patience and trust that God will work everything out.  I get upset with myself because I know this, I've see Him work so many times, but I keep forgetting!  Thankfully, His mercies are new every morning and He has given me a laid-back, Godly man who prays for me and takes everything very calmly.  :) 

I just wanted to thank you all for your well-wishes for me and Mr. E.  I may not always respond, but know that I read them and I love hearing from you all and how you came about finding my blog.

I will continue to post, but know that for the next month or so, it may be sporadic.

No comments:

Post a Comment