Monday, December 20, 2010

Not much

I really feel like complaining in this post but I will try to refrain from doing so.  Most of the reason for the complaints would be because my head is killing me.  I have had/been fighting a cold for the past week and it has mostly settled in my head.  I also feel like I've coughed up both of my lungs this weekend.  I think the only good thing about coughing is that I have worked on my abs in the process. :)  Ok, that is all the complaining about that I will allow.

I cannot believe it is Christmas already!  Mark it on the calendar, I was ready a week beforehand, with all presents bought and only two more to wrap.  This is even with me actually buying gifts and not using my favorite standby, gift cards.  It is also 80 degrees here in Midland, not quite Christmas weather.  I will admit that I like warm weather, but I should at least have to wear a jacket this time of year!  It should be down into the 50s for Christmas but that still isn't that cold when compared to the temps my parents have been experiencing. 

Everything else is going well, thankfully.  Feeling content with where God has me right now and although things are constantly changing in my life I feel very much at peace. 

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.  And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were afraid. And the angel said unto them, "Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.  And this shall be a sign unto you; ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger."  And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."  Luke 2:8-14

That's what Christmas is all about.........

No comments:

Post a Comment