Sunday, September 12, 2010

Direction?

Thought I'd stop and say hi. 

I am doing well.  At least most of the time.  Had a bit of a pity party this weekend.  Nothing major and not emotional, just grumpy.  I sometimes think about what I had and where I thought my life was headed and then start to feel sorry for myself that I don't have it anymore.  I can be very grouchy.  I then am reminded that God has me where He wants me.  I sometimes feel inadequate to do some of the things that I think He is at least making me think about, if not calling me to do.  I wonder about the direction and path that He may be taking me down and where that will lead eventually.  Questions like Why are some opportunities coming up now, what is the reason, what is He preparing me for?  I sometimes want to just sit and say, no, I'm good where I am, but that is not something I can do when I know that my life is His.   Lately, I have felt very much like Moses, when he says "Who am I?" in Exodus 3.   Not so quick to be like Samuel and Isaiah who say, "Here am I, send me."  That's a scary thought sometimes. 

Well, that is a little about what has been going on in my little brain and where I'm at. 

Otherwise, life is good and He's got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment