Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Worn out!

I'm such a busy lady! This week is the first week this month that I have time to be at home and get some things done that I have neglected.  I don't have much time to do this however as Christmas is quickly approaching. 

We had a great Thanksgiving, ate great food and enjoyed the company of family and friends.  Last week was also a week of hunting, slaying deer to fill up our freezer.  I got my first buck so that was exciting.  I have the best hunting guide in the world!

God has been showing Mr. E and me His provision in our lives.  It seems like every time I begin to worry about things and how they are going to work out, God just makes an easy pathway for us.  I know that that won't always be the case, trials are a part of life, but I've enjoyed seeing how He has worked out things that in some cases, I didn't even know they needed to be worked out.

 Although I am so excited for Christmas this year, memories are still in the back of my mind.  They were on my brain last week too.  Sometimes those memories make me smile, sometimes they are difficult.  Last week, they were difficult.  I sometimes think that I've come to the point that things are all good, but then I have days like I did last week and I feel knocked down.  I was reading through my Bible study this morning and it talked about God being the healer.  I know He's healed me from lots, but I pray He continues to keep healing me, because I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment