Friday, December 16, 2011

December So Far

There is less than 10 days until Christmas!  Can you believe it?  This year has gone by so quickly.  I was talking with someone about how slow the first year was after Jared went to heaven.  Not so the case now, time is just flying.  December has been busy, ok, when isn't my life busy?  I should just say that December has continued at the normal pace of the rest of my year.

I mentioned in a previous post that I was working on a stocking for my sis-in-law.  My grandma started this tradition back when I was little and each one of us has a homemade stocking of some sort, whether it be a needlepoint or quilted stocking made by her.  Grandma, I know you'll see this post and I hope you are glad that we are continuing this tradition.  


We got snow in Midland!  It is beautiful when it snows and we even got a day off because of it.  I couldn't justify staying home so I still went into work.


This next December highlight comes with a warning......if you do not like dead animals, this next picture is not for you.  





I got my first deer!!  I went hunting with Mr. E. and had fun.  We had some doe management tags so that's why I shot a doe.  One of these days I will hopefully get a buck, because I fully plan on hunting again! 


There are some December highlights for you, hope your December is going well and that you are able to slow down and enjoy the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment