Thursday, March 17, 2011

He always provides

I am so glad I have a different mindset than I did a couple of years ago.  The things that I've learned and hopefully can retain have helped so much!  A week or so ago, slab leak number two happened.  Today it is supposed to be fixed.  Yeah, it has been an inconvenience, but thankfully, it has been minor.  The amazing thing is that God already provided the money to get it fixed.  Would I have liked to keep that "extra" money in savings?  Of course, but my mindset now is that it is only money and if that is the worst thing in my life this year, I'm all for it! :)  If you ever doubted that God is faithful and doesn't always provide for His children, I'm living proof that He does.  He always knows exactly what I need and when I need it.  I love that about Him!  It just makes me smile to be His child and know that He is my Provider!

P.S. He also provided people who can take out cabinets!

No comments:

Post a Comment